An unanswered question.
Mixed Feelings is spicy and sweet. With a top note of Bay Laurel and bottom notes of Cardamom and Ginger, it smells like the beauty of uncertainty. Like a cinnamon candy or a flash of nostalgia, its bold juxtaposition is its power.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Cardamom (Cardamomum)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Bay Laurel (Laurus nobilis)
- Siberian Fir (Abies siberica)
- Cassia (Cinnamomum cassia)