Whether it's a turkey, a free range chicken or a leg of lamb, Emile Henry's Large Roaster allows for perfect cooking of large poultry and roasts up to 5kg, without dirtying your oven!
Its unique shape ensures excellent heat diffusion during cooking: the meat remains tender and moist, while the skin of the poultry becomes crisp.
In addition, it is not necessary to baste the meat; the rounded lid naturally promotes the continuous flow of steam during cooking.
Easy to use, simply place the roast directly in the centre of the dish, possibly on a bed of small vegetables or potatoes. Close the lid and place in the oven. The cooked meat will be soft and the vegetables will melt in your mouth!
Made in France, this product is guaranteed 10 years.
NEW larger size! The best way to cook poultry and roasted meat, while keeping your oven clean. Its unique shape diffuses the heat evenly, to get tender, moist flesh with a crispy skin. No need to baste the meat during cooking, the steam circulates naturally thanks to the lid. Place your chicken in the Roaster then add chopped vegetables or potatoes around the sides: the meat will be moist and the vegetables succulent!
The unique Emile Henry Chicken Baker delivers tender meat and perfectly cooked vegetables with no messy splatters. Thanks to a lid that accommodates a chicken or a roast, steam circulates around the ingredients to self baste. Plus, ridges on the base elevate meat from oily juices. Add vegetables directly to the base for delicious results! An ideal way to cook meat for excellent results, thanks to Emile Henry's proprietary HR Ceramic and the unusual shape of the Baker.
Resistance Against Mechanical Shocks: During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, our ceramic is even used in restaurants!
Resistance Against Temperature Changes: A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
Resistance Against Fading Colors: Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an aging effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Moist, tender chicken, roast beef & more—no basting required
- Lid allows steam to circulate around cooking foods & prevents messy splatters
- Burgundy clay ensures even cooking & helps keep food warm on the table
- Durable, attractive glaze is resistant to both scratching & chipping
- Will not hold baked-on food, so cleanup is always easy
- Can be taken from freezer to hot oven +270°C/-20°C
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick surface
- Sleek, contemporary
- Oven, microwave & dishwasher safe
- Lead, cadmium & nickel free
- 10 year warranty
- Made in France
- Length / Diameter 41,5 cm / 16.3"
- Width 22 cm / 10.8"
- Height 22 cm 8.5"
- Inner length / Diameter 34 cm
- Inner width 25 cm
- Inner height 19,5 cm
- Capacité utile 4 L
- Capacity 8 L
- Number of portions 8-10
- Weight - KG 4,32 KG
- Maximum temperature 270 °C
- Minimum temperature -20 °C