From fruit cake to brioche, the Emile Henry Small Loaf Dish bakes your homemade cakes, sweet or savoury, right to the centre without drying out the edges.
Thanks to the HR® ceramic (High Resistance), the heat is spread slowly and evenly, so that your gingerbread, sponge cake or olive cake rises perfectly and can be served directly from the dish, deliciously soft and light.
You can cut directly in the dish thanks to the resistant glaze, and the small handles make it easy to transfer from the oven to the table.
A quick clean using a sponge is sufficient, or in the dishwasher.
Brighten your meal preparation with the lively colour of the Emile Henry Loaf Dish. Made of natural clay for unsurpassed conduction and supreme heat retention, this lovely dish allows you to bake loaf cakes evenly while keeping them soft and light.
- Can be taken from freezer to hot oven +270°C/-20°C
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick cooking surface
- Sleek, contemporary
- Oven, microwave & dishwasher safe
- Lead, cadmium & nickel free
- 10 year warranty
- Made in France
- Length / Diameter 31,5 cm /12"
- Width 13,5 cm / 5"
- Height 9 cm
- Inner length / Diameter 27,5 cm
- Inner width 11,5 cm
- Inner height 8,5 cm
- Capacity 1,8 L / 2.1 Qt
- Number of portions 8-10
- Weight - KG 1,5 KG
- Maximum temperature 270 °C
- Minimum temperature -20 °C