This homemade Chai Latte is easy to make at home and taste even better than the sugar-loaded version at Starbucks. Give it a try for a creamy tasty treat!
Makes 2 cups
- Boil 2 cups water in small saucepan and add 4tsp of loose-leaf chai (we recommend our Organic Classic Chai).
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of milk and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Strain leaves and pour into the cups.
- Add sugar or honey to taste.
- Use Chai Rooibos for a caffeine-free version.
- Substitute milk with a nut milk for a dairy free treat.