Ever popular as a breakfast cereal, a snack on its own, or used as a topping or in baking pastries. Our granola can be at home in any pantry.
Ingredients: Organic rolled oats, organic honey, organic Thompson raisins, organic whole almonds, organic maple syrup, organic dried sweetened cranberries (organic cranberries, organic sugar, organic sunflower oil), organic sunflower oil, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic walnuts, organic sesame seeds, organic hemp seeds, organic flax seeds, organic shredded coconut, organic cinnamon, organic vanilla and organic cardamom.
Produced in Canada from Domestic and Imported Ingredients
Organic Certifying Body: Pro-Cert
Certified Organic • Non-GMO • Sustainably Sourced
This product may contain sesame, milk, soy, wheat, gluten, and tree nuts.
Left Coast Organics (Burnaby, BC)
Price per 250ml (1 cup)
RECIPE: Granola Bars
- 1/3-1/2 C honey or light molasses
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 C butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 C gourmet original granola
- In a large, ungreased shallow pan, toast oats and nuts in a 350°F oven for 15-20 minutes. Toss with remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Press firmly into a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan which has been generously sprayed with non-stick spray or brushed with peanut or vegetable oil.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned along edges. Let cool. Cut into bars.