Use the right ramekin for the right recipe! For small portions, the size and volume are particularly important so that the recipe is perfectly cooked.
The ingredients are cooked evenly, without drying out, thanks to our HR ceramic®. Our highly resistant glaze protects your ramekin against scratches and chips, and it can be put in the dishwasher without losing its colour.
All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten-year guarantee.
During everyday use, there are many opportunities to bang a dish or a set of plates. Particularly resistant to shocks, this ceramic is even used in restaurants! A dish or stewpot should be able to withstand wide variations in temperature. Our ceramics allow our products to be taken directly from the freezer to the hot oven (+270°C/-20°C). Heat, the dishwasher or sharp instruments will all have an ageing effect on a product. Our glazes are particularly resistant to the dishwasher and the most aggressive of detergents.
- Can be taken from freezer to hot oven +270°C/-20°C
- Scratch-resistant translucent glaze provides a smooth non-stick surface
- Sleek, contemporary
- Oven, microwave & dishwasher safe
- Lead, cadmium & nickel free
- 10 year warranty
- Made in France
- Length / Diameter 8,8 cm / 3.5"
- Height 6 cm / 2.36"
- Inner length / Diameter 8 cm
- Inner height 5 cm
- Capacity 0,15 L
- Number of portions 2
- Weight - KG 0,42 KG
- Maximum temperature 270 °C
- Minimum temperature -20 °C