Developed by De Buyer's research team and used by French world champion pastry chefs, the Elastomoule line of silicone molds are made from silicone foam. This silicone material can withstand temperatures of -90 degree F to 580 degree F making them perfect for both cold and hot applications. Naturally non-stick, these molds heat perfectly resulting in even browning and caramelization. Easy to use, place the silicone mold directly on the oven grid and not on a tray for perfect heat convection. The temperature for the silicone mold should be the same as a traditional metal pan. When using a traditional oven, place the grid in the lower part of the oven for best results. Each mold comes packaged in a gift box with usage and care instructions and includes a recipe specific for that mold.
- Makes 20 mini-Madeleine molds
- Nonstick supple pastry molds
- Made of food-grade silicone foam + metal powder
- Oven cooking and freezing -90°F to + 580°F (-70°C to +300°C)
- Quick and homogeneous fast heat transmission
- Made in France