A tasty on-the-go snack for a quick energy source while supplying vitamins, minerals, and protein. This mix has a generous ratio of chocolate, nuts and berries.
Ingredients: Organic dark chocolate chips (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa liquor, organic cocoa butter), organic cashews, organic almonds roasted, organic dried cranberries (organic cranberries, organic sugar, organic sunflower oil), organic pumpkin seeds, organic goji berries.
Produced in Canada from Domestic and Imported Ingredients
Organic Certifying Body: Pro-Cert
Certified Organic • Non-GMO • Sustainably Sourced
This product may contain sesame, milk, soy, wheat, gluten, and tree nuts.
Left Coast Organics (Burnaby, BC)
Price per 250ml (1 cup)
West Coast Cookies Recipe
Makes 12 cookies
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup oil (canola or melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Left Coast Organics Chocolate Nut Trail Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the almond milk and ground flaxseed. Add in the sugar and oil and mix with a hand mixer for about 2 minutes until the mixture is creamy and caramel in color. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Add in the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder and salt. Gently fold in the rolled oats and Chocolate Nut Trail Mix.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized amounts onto the lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.