This is the Mediterranean tree par excellence, with renaissance in its core and a very robust texture, tight fibres and superb yellow polish with browny veins. Cabinet makers and sculptors swear by it and so does Bérard. Olive wood is very durable wood which provides the intriguing grain that makes each piece unique. As olive wood is very dense, it resists odours and stains better than other types of wood. Each piece is carefully handcrafted to meet Berard's high standards of quality. These are not just kitchen accessories, they are works of art and will be the most stylish and used tool in your kitchen.
Impress dinner guests with the unique beauty and elegant shape of these handcrafted salad hands, made in France from a single piece of the finest olive wood, which means no two are identical. The use of wood not only brings the beauty of nature indoors, but it has also been found to be more hygienic than plastic. Furthermore, out of respect for the environment, the particular olive wood used by Berard comes from sustainably managed forests, so the pieces can be enjoyed for years to come and with peace of mind. Be "hands" on with your salad with Berard server hands. Safe to use with all cookware, this utensil should be hand washed only and dried thoroughly.
- Deviations in the wood grain give each piece its distinct personality so no two pieces are alike
- Handcrafted and made of beautiful olive wood
- For best results, hand wash with mild detergent and dry thoroughly
- A light wipe of food safe mineral oil/beeswax can be used to restore wood to its original luster
- Do not put in the dishwasher